My Story -How Essential Oils Changed My Life AND How They Can Change Yours Too!





I discovered essential oils about 6 years when I was struggling with stress and anxiety.  I would awaken in the morning very anxious and stressed.  When I awakened in the morning I would feel like I was going downhill on a roller coaster with no restraints.  It was a horrible feeling. I began to dread the beginning of the morning so much that I would not want to sleep. Over time,  I developed a sleeping disorder and was basically exhausted.  I tried everything and nothing seemed to work as well as the essential oils.

I used a  combination of oils that really helped me to get rid of that anxious feeling and after a couple of weeks that bad feeling was gone completely.  I could not believe it.  Within a couple of weeks I was sleeping better, my anxiousness in the morning had reduced significantly, and my focus was much better. Click here to see the combination of oils that helped me with stress. 

PLUS:

*Only Therapeutic Grade offers Highest Benefits and CAN Be Ingested

*One drop of oil can go through all your cells in 30 seconds - 20 minutes.

*Oils can go through the Cell Wall and CAN kill a virus

*1 DROP of PEPPERMINT OIL = 28 BAGS of PEPPERMINT TEA





Here are a few things that essential oils can do!

*Raise Energy

*Aid Digestion

*Boost Immunity

*Enhance Mood

*Calm Nerves

*Restful Sleep 

*Help Upset Stomach

*Speed Metabolism

*Increase Athletic Performance



A FEW IDEAS for PERSONAL USE (there are hundreds more!)


*Lemon or Lime Essential Oil in Water or Smoothies

*Diffuse On Guard Oil in the air to boost immunity during illness threats

*Inhale Breathe Oil for Healthy Respiration with Seasonal Air Issues

*Peppermint Oil for Head Tension, Calm Stomach and Energy Boost


Comments

Popular Posts